ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
25th Sep 24 8:37 PM
BlueBoar_2nd
Posts 16
Player Rating Drop After Training...
Two of my players had their rating drop at the last update..

Neither were injured & both were assigned training (high and medium) prior to the update, so I would have expected them to either stay as they were or increase in rating, not take a rating drop. They are 20 & 21, so it has nothing to do with ability drop with age.

Can someone give me a logical explanation please.

Edit: I looked through the first 4 pages of bugs & didn't find a similar topic.

25th Sep 24 10:11 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 349
Very strange. Do you know whether any of their individual attributes went up or down?

25th Sep 24 11:04 PM
BlueBoar_2nd
Posts 16
Quote:
Originally posted by chyperhondriac
Very strange. Do you know whether any of their individual attributes went up or down?

Tomoyuki Gorumba dropped one rating point to 59. He was training in 5 a side on high. He has 86% match fitness after the update and there is no sign of any significant drop in individual atributes. There was an improvement in the control atribute. His fatigue is up 1 consistent with being trained during the update.

Oliver Michalica dropped one rating point to 62. He just had a training match set to medium. He had 74% match fitness after the update, there was no sign of any drop or increase in individual atributes and his fatigue was zero.

If it was just one player, I probably wouldn't have bothered looking into this, but two on the same update suggests something odd is going on somewhere...

26th Sep 24 8:17 PM
BlueBoar_2nd
Posts 16
Both players regained the lost point today, however it took two training days to get back to where they were two updates ago.

Confused?

So am I.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game