ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
4th Jun 24 8:45 PM
leamark
Posts 157
Destroying club
Hi
The club at the bottom of Nigeria prem are clearly deliberately losing games in an effort to get relegated
It doesn?t bother me, but is against the rules
Cheers

4th Jun 24 9:21 PM
stripey
Posts 1,113
Quote:
Originally posted by leamark
Hi
The club at the bottom of Nigeria prem are clearly deliberately losing games in an effort to get relegated
Cheers
Hi, leamark, and thanks for this.

In the revised rules, we removed that particular clause from the definition of club description, as there are circumstances in which clubs can benefit in the long run from relegation. It's a quirk of Itsagoal.

4th Jun 24 9:24 PM
Benjamin
Posts 17
Quick someone distract Firesilver

4th Jun 24 9:35 PM
Notfair
Posts 38
Quote:
Originally posted by Benjamin
Quick someone distract Firesilver
hes been distracted for the past 10 years. hes won nothing. ? !!

4th Jun 24 9:55 PM
Firesilver
Posts 1,005
Quote:
Originally posted by Notfair
hes been distracted for the past 10 years. hes won nothing. ? !!

The honours pages would suggest otherwise

It's a sad fact that getting relegated can actually significantly help your club. It breaks all the immersion of the game, but if you treat it as purely a strategy game, well, it's a good strategy sometimes.

It sucks, but there you are. All you can do is beat them when you get to play them and they're actually trying to win, and have an extra measure of satisfaction.

5th Jun 24 3:45 AM
leamark
Posts 157
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver
The honours pages would suggest otherwise

It's a sad fact that getting relegated can actually significantly help your club. It breaks all the immersion of the game, but if you treat it as purely a strategy game, well, it's a good strategy sometimes.

It sucks, but there you are. All you can do is beat them when you get to play them and they're actually trying to win, and have an extra measure of satisfaction.

Thanks
We beat them 3-0 yesterday but they had a striker in goal! A bit disappointed really
Thanks for the update

5th Jun 24 10:35 AM
Hollie
Posts 5
@Ryan1uk

Dad your naughty

5th Jun 24 12:49 PM
Ryan1uk
Posts 362
Quote:
Originally posted by leamark
Hi
Cheers

I'll be back

Quote:
Originally posted by Hollie
@Ryan1uk

Dad your naughty

5th Jun 24 2:33 PM
roland68
Posts 563
Good to see ex-managers, like Ryan1uk, coming back to the game, even though he is still responsible for my worst ever defeat..

5th Jun 24 4:20 PM
Hollie
Posts 5
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
Good to see ex-managers, like Ryan1uk, coming back to the game, even though he is still responsible for my worst ever defeat..

Don't you'll give him a big head

5th Jun 24 4:53 PM
roland68
Posts 563
Quote:
Originally posted by Hollie
Don't you'll give him a big head

5th Jun 24 7:26 PM
Ryan1uk
Posts 362
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68

Haha Roland love it

Atleast I was once good at this game

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game