ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
29th May 24 4:26 PM
andyoz
Posts 183
Staff Vacancies
I am currently one staff member below my limit, so I have been after a new coach. A few times now I have posted a vacancy for 7 days to get some new coaches, but i never hear back. A few times I thought I must have mistaken and not actually posted, but a few days ago I posted another 6 day search for new Coaches and I have just checked and it has vanished again!

I've just posted another new vacancy for a new coach and this time just gone for the three day option to see if this helps.

Is anyone else having this issue though?

29th May 24 4:37 PM
roland68
Posts 563
Quote:
Originally posted by andyoz
I am currently one staff member below my limit, so I have been after a new coach. A few times now I have posted a vacancy for 7 days to get some new coaches, but i never hear back. A few times I thought I must have mistaken and not actually posted, but a few days ago I posted another 6 day search for new Coaches and I have just checked and it has vanished again!

I've just posted another new vacancy for a new coach and this time just gone for the three day option to see if this helps.

Is anyone else having this issue though?

Have you renegotiated a contract with one of your other coaches during that time?

If you do that, searches for staff members in that position disappear.

29th May 24 4:44 PM
andyoz
Posts 183
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
Have you renegotiated a contract with one of your other coaches during that time?

If you do that, searches for staff members in that position disappear.

Hmmmm, possibly, I've had a few staff had to renew there contracts this past few weeks.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game