ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev1234Next »
29th Aug 24 4:26 PM
roland68
Posts 563
Quote:
Originally posted by cherryred2nd
although two injuries have strangely not registered.

Injuries from reserve matches don't get added to a player's injury count for the season or to the player's history. That could be why, unless you're including "knocks" as well.

29th Aug 24 8:22 PM
cherryred2nd
Posts 7
That must be it Roland, knocks I dont include as I find one days rest and player is fine and now I have noticed if you play a player with a knock they remain with a knock and a little more reduced health.

29th Aug 24 9:49 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 357
Quote:
Originally posted by dazstag1967
Think one of my players had a broken neck once but wasn't injured for very long. Just picked up my 10th injury of the season!

Yep, I've just had a player suffer a broken neck...strangely this near-fatal injury results in half the time out of a groin strain

30th Aug 24 3:05 PM
stripey_2nd
Posts 136
Quote:
Originally posted by chyperhondriac
Yep, I've just had a player suffer a broken neck...strangely this near-fatal injury results in half the time out of a groin strain
I think broken necks, which used to be regarded as fatal, usually are not - it probably depends on which part is affected. Your player obviously had luck on his side!

31st Aug 24 9:00 AM
Firesilver
Posts 1,005
Every time one of my players returns from injury another gets injured I've had 4 injuries for about 3 weeks running now!

31st Aug 24 8:24 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 357
Oh look, another player out for a frankly* ridiculous length of time. Did his injury and subsequent replacement with a half-trained kid lose me my cup game? Maybe not, but having him and my best keeper, and best midfielder all out certainly won't help the league run-in.

Am I a sore loser? Yes, why do you ask?

*other words beginning with f are available

31st Aug 24 8:40 PM
FootballManager
Posts 291
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey_2nd
I think broken necks, which used to be regarded as fatal, usually are not - it probably depends on which part is affected. Your player obviously had luck on his side!

Dear FootballManager

The following player(s) picked up an injury:

Alberto Azevedo (Midfielder).

Checking the Treatment Room...

Name - A Azevedo
Area - Fracture (Head)
Grade - 2
Days - 3

Upon further inspection, it's a broken nose. The quickest recovery on record...Mbappe was clearly milking it at the Euros

1st Sep 24 1:37 PM
stripey
Posts 1,113
Quote:
Originally posted by FootballManager
Checking the Treatment Room...

Name - A Azevedo
Area - Fracture (Head)
Grade - 2
Days - 3

Upon further inspection, it's a broken nose. The quickest recovery on record...Mbappe was clearly milking it at the Euros

6th Sep 24 8:38 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 357
Well now, I think every one of my first choice midfielders has had a long term injury at some point this season

« Prev1234Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game