ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev12345Next »
14th Sep 24 11:24 AM
wilson23
Posts 83
They're like London buses these trophy things...

After winning our first league title in season 58, we've only gone and defended it and added a first league cup win this time around to secure an Irish league and cup double.

That makes it sound a lot more straightforward than it was though, just 2 points separated the top four going into the final day, and we were set to finish 3rd until an 86th minute winner against title rivals Olympians put us top. We actually finished on 7 fewer points than last season, but have to say it's been our most successful season to date.

We also reached the quarter finals of both the Inter Cup and Super Cup, our best ever run in both of those competitions. We were eventually knocked out of the Super Cup yesterday, taking Yanjing Dragons to extra time.

Squad still needs strengthening though, can't help but feel we're punching above our weight a little.

All in all, certainly can't complain with how season 59 has gone!

14th Sep 24 5:49 PM
ironpsycho_2nd
Posts 187
Quote:
Originally posted by chyperhondriac
You want to talk about bad luck, look at my game 36...and 19 not that it would have made any difference to my position but still!

You were outclassed in both.

14th Sep 24 9:04 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 349
Quote:
Originally posted by ironpsycho_2nd
You were outclassed in both.

Psh big talk, come and say it to my face next season

14th Sep 24 10:27 PM
almahaza
Posts 312
Treading water kind of season for me, no good in the league or cups.

Maybe next season.

« Prev12345Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game