ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
29th Aug 24 4:44 PM
stripey
Posts 1,111
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
"He's a bit of a puzzle"
I guess that was entirely true!

31st Aug 24 5:36 AM
Chenerz10
Posts 10
So my youth is 16 rated 96 and contract is up for renewal. I've had a message to say he has taken everything from the adlcademy and is ready to move on.

Should I promote him? I'm worried he will leave! Any help with be really appreciated.

Thanks

31st Aug 24 7:26 AM
chyperhondriac
Posts 343
Quote:
Originally posted by Chenerz10
So my youth is 16 rated 96 and contract is up for renewal. I've had a message to say he has taken everything from the adlcademy and is ready to move on.

Should I promote him? I'm worried he will leave! Any help with be really appreciated.

Thanks

How long have you had him, and have you promoted many youths already this season?

The longer they're in the academy the more likely they are to stay, and promoting too many in a short space of time means subsequent ones have a lower chance of promotion.

31st Aug 24 7:54 AM
Chenerz10
Posts 10
Quote:
Originally posted by chyperhondriac
How long have you had him, and have you promoted many youths already this season?

The longer they're in the academy the more likely they are to stay, and promoting too many in a short space of time means subsequent ones have a lower chance of promotion.

I've had him since he was 13/14. And I've promoted 2 youths this season already, both stayed at the club.

31st Aug 24 8:18 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 343
Quote:
I've had him since he was 13/14. And I've promoted 2 youths this season already, both stayed at the club.

Tricky one then, I've promoted players I've had for two seasons, and also promoted three players in a season.
If you renewed now you could promote early next season, give him a bit more time and reset the player counter (maybe, I don't know if that happens). Unless you've got lots of other players that will be promoting next season.

31st Aug 24 10:07 PM
stripey_2nd
Posts 136
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey_2nd
He's a 17-year-old striker, currently rated 99/99/99, with 10 days left on his contract....
I decided to wait until his next training update, and Nicolo Camelleri did what I hoped and got up to 100/100/100. I've sent him a very nice invitation to join the senior squad.....

1st Sep 24 6:36 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 221
Quote:
I decided to wait until his next training update, and Nicolo Camelleri did what I hoped and got up to 100/100/100. I've sent him a very nice invitation to join the senior squad.....

I am disapointed with my GK currently 88s accross the board, but hasn't budged for a while.. also 17 with about 30 days left... I hope he has a last minute boost in attributes... my first ever potential 100 and his just flopping with improvements. also have 1 at 41-41-41 but its too early to know weather he willstay balanced.

1st Sep 24 8:19 PM
Firesilver
Posts 997
What are the chances? Just found 2 youths worth a punt in the last week. The first one, a 13 year old CMF rated 41, is called Stefan Guintcehv. The one I've found today is a 14 year old striker rated 53 called Asparouh Guintcehv.

What I want to know is why they didn't scout these two brothers at the same time? Why weren't they trialling together?

1st Sep 24 8:35 PM
stripey_2nd
Posts 136
Quote:
He accepted, and is all 90s. I'm very slightly disappointed that level 100s in the YA can still lead to a lowest FA of 90!

1st Sep 24 8:37 PM
stripey_2nd
Posts 136
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
I am disapointed with my GK currently 88s accross the board, but hasn't budged for a while.. also 17 with about 30 days left... I hope he has a last minute boost in attributes... my first ever potential 100 and his just flopping with improvements. also have 1 at 41-41-41 but its too early to know weather he willstay balanced.
. Four more updates, so you never know! And your 41s player won't end up far out of level, if at all.

1st Sep 24 8:55 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 343
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver
What are the chances? Just found 2 youths worth a punt in the last week. The first one, a 13 year old CMF rated 41, is called Stefan Guintcehv. The one I've found today is a 14 year old striker rated 53 called Asparouh Guintcehv.

What I want to know is why they didn't scout these two brothers at the same time? Why weren't they trialling together?

The question is...which one will be Jude, and which will be Jobe?

1st Sep 24 9:06 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 221
Quote:
. Four more updates, so you never know! And your 41s player won't end up far out of level, if at all.

Yeah, four more updates? has youth improvements changed back to once a week?
Yeah, its a little disappointing since these are the only fully balanced players i have found in the 10 or so seasons, while some have already had several 100 rated youths, I defiantly feel like I've drew the short straw in terms of luck, but I am happy with the YA changes, I do think there should be some kind of investment for extra youth slots since the majority of us opt for the long term strategy now.

2nd Sep 24 8:12 PM
andyoz
Posts 184
Just had my highest rated youth ever come back from the scouts. A 14 year old rated 84! Sadly he is not balanced, but even if he doesn't improve one point he is still worth putting into the academy.

3rd Sep 24 11:49 AM
Benje0123
Posts 11
My scouts just came back with a player named Hugh Koch ffs.

3rd Sep 24 2:50 PM
Chenerz10
Posts 10
Say hello to Neil Kelvin! My 16 year old youth was promoted to my squad. 96/96/96 stats in the academy and his fixed attributes are amazing!

3rd Sep 24 2:58 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 221
Quote:
Say hello to Neil Kelvin! My 16 year old youth was promoted to my squad. 96/96/96 stats in the academy and his fixed attributes are amazing!

16 and 96/96/96?

u could a kept him longer he would gained 4 in the next 2 seasons for sure. probably before he turned 17 though, that would been worth waiting for I think.

3rd Sep 24 4:22 PM
Chenerz10
Posts 10
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
16 and 96/96/96?

u could a kept him longer he would gained 4 in the next 2 seasons for sure. probably before he turned 17 though, that would been worth waiting for I think.

I got a message from my staff saying he has got all he can from the academy and is ready for promotion.

Ignore this message in the future?

3rd Sep 24 6:14 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 343
Quote:
I got a message from my staff saying he has got all he can from the academy and is ready for promotion.

Ignore this message in the future?

Several times I've had a player increase after getting that message, but only by one. Assuming you're going to sell him, I don't think an extra point or two will make a huge difference to what you'll get.

Congrats on the superstar

3rd Sep 24 8:43 PM
Mr_Cantona
Posts 18
Miranda improved to 75 this evening and still only 15.

4th Sep 24 9:44 AM
Chenerz10
Posts 10
Quote:
Originally posted by chyperhondriac
Several times I've had a player increase after getting that message, but only by one. Assuming you're going to sell him, I don't think an extra point or two will make a huge difference to what you'll get.

Congrats on the superstar

Yes I will be selling him at the end of the season, so the sale goes through beginning of next season, then I have the whole season to spend!

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game